In this article, we'd like to share with you the story behind our name, kiwiHR. As well as what sets us apart from other providers of HR software on the market and how we simplify human resources for SMEs.
1. Kiwis are truly vitamin C bombs. Only one kiwi contains over 93 milligrams of vitamin C, that’s almost twice as much as one orange. According to the British Nutrition Foundation (BNF), the recommended daily intake is two kiwis a day. No other fruit provides as much vitamin C as kiwis do. Vitamin C plays an essential role and supports our bodies with the formation of connective tissue, absorption of iron and making carcinogenic compounds in food harmless.
2. Because of their properties, consuming kiwis is key to recover from long working days when signs of weakness or fatigue appear in the body. Kiwis can also help combat sleep disorders and stress by improving blood circulation.
3. In addition to the abilities of this superfruit described above, kiwis are delicious. Whether raw, mixed in smoothies, or as an embellishment to various dishes (for all cooking show fans), kiwis are sure to delight with their characteristic refreshing taste and for a very attractive price.
1. kiwiHR is a simple and intuitive HR software for small and medium businesses. With the push of a button, daily HR tasks can be set to done, saving you valuable time. Therefore, you can see kiwiHR as your HR admin. Our HR software helps with policies and procedures creation, documents or employee records administration, as well as absences and worked hours records, and onboarding process for new employees.
2. In small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as startups, some areas, like human resources, don't have a designated person. In fact, 70% of SME executives, or even the management team, handle HR by themselves. This added responsibility causes double workload, leading to longer working days and stress. kiwiHR releases unnecessary workload from HR managers and employees, just like kiwis release stress from the body. As a positive side effect, you'll spend less time on administrative human resources and feel relieved.
3. We created kiwiHR to simplify and make efficient HR management. During development, we aimed to design a simple tool that optimises HR processes without having a designated HR manager. For companies with designated HR managers, kiwiHR naturally supports all employees in the company with time-saving and transparent processes.
Our goal with kiwiHR is to offer the most user-friendly HR software in Europe at a reasonable price.
kiwiHR covers many important areas of HR management. Companies are able to store employee information with digital personnel records. Thanks to Employee Self-Service, kiwiHR enables employees to work in team. All employees can manage their personal information, request leave, or record their working hours and overtime on their own. Moreover, company resources enables managers to upload and share important documents with the rest. Enjoy increased transparency thanks to employee’s absences visualisation in the company calendar. Last but not least, kiwiHR also supports managers to welcome new colleagues with a structured onboarding process to quickly integrate them into the company.
In the future, we would also like to expand the functional scope of kiwiHR by adding reporting and recruiting.
If you have any questions, you can arrange an online demo with one of our product experts or simply reach out to us.
Simplifying HR processes is easier said than done. Know how we get it done by starting your kiwiHR free trial!