Checklists are here
Checklists provide a flexible way to structure processes or define tasks and assign them to employees.
A good use of checklists is e.g. employee onboarding. Create professional and well-structured first days for your new employees. Simultaneously, make your new employees feel welcome and productive right from the beginning.
In addition to employee onboarding, checklists help define internal processes in a clear way:
- Onboarding new customers into CRM
- Offboarding (employees leaving the company)
- Starting new projects
- Organising events
We'll be happy to show you the advantages of our new module! Simply arrange an online demo.
Other product releases
- Time off allowance usage periods, quick invitations and public API
- Custom attendance views, improved time off balance details and easier adjustments
- New filters and "Out of office" display on company calendar
- Accrual frequency settings and changing email addresses
- Mobile version, weekly email overviews and features' enhancements
Focus on your business. kiwiHR will handle the rest.
Automate administrative HR tasks and empower your employees to focus on their core responsibilities and work on what they do best.
Increase time and costs savings by up to 65%