UI & UX
HR reports and upcoming celebrations for better HR management
kiwiHR continues to enhance your HR management with brand new HR reports, upcoming celebrations, and other additions.
In order to better support data-driven decision making, kiwiHR now offers visual and exportable HR reports. Additionally, new usability features are set to further simplify your HR management:
- Multiple calendar views
- Upcoming celebrations and holidays
- Overlapping time off warnings
- Enhanced email notifications
- Time off requests' cancellation alert
- SEPA direct debit as an alternative payment method
We've put together a variety of HR reports accessible by admins from the 'Reports' tab. The HR reports are also available for download in .csv format and offer visual graphs for an even clearer overview of data.
Multiple calendar views
The new structure of the calendar provides a clearer overview of absences, birthdays and anniversaries. It allows switching between daily, weekly and monthly views. Furthermore, each user can easily hide irrelevant information.
Upcoming celebrations and holidays
A new widget in the dashboard shows upcoming birthdays, public holidays, and work anniversaries.
Other product releases
- Time off allowance usage periods, quick invitations and public API
- Custom attendance views, improved time off balance details and easier adjustments
- New filters and "Out of office" display on company calendar
- Accrual frequency settings and changing email addresses
- Mobile version, weekly email overviews and features' enhancements
Focus on your business. kiwiHR will handle the rest.
Automate administrative HR tasks and empower your employees to focus on their core responsibilities and work on what they do best.