UI & UX
Mobile version, weekly email overviews and features' enhancements
During November, kiwiHR released a mobile version, weekly overview emails, and other improvements that further simplify daily HR processes.
kiwiHR not only keeps you updated 24/7 thanks to the new mobile version, but also helps you stay on top of things with weekly overview emails. Moreover, the enhanced time off and attendance views make managing attendance and leave even easier. The latest update also includes the following additions:
- Unlimited carryover
- "Half-day" custom holidays
- Extended currency options
kiwiHR on mobile
You can log in to kiwiHR from your mobile. Just follow the steps described in our article.
Weekly overview email
At the beginning of every week, all admins and team managers will receive a weekly overview including time off requests, celebrations and holidays for the upcoming week.
The new individual time off view provides a clear summary of upcoming absences and approvers.
Tracking time just got a lot easier. Users are now able to track time directly from the weekly or monthly view. Regardless of the selected view, the "Add time entry" button will be accessible from anywhere.
Other product releases
- Time off allowance usage periods, quick invitations and public API
- Custom attendance views, improved time off balance details and easier adjustments
- New filters and "Out of office" display on company calendar
- Accrual frequency settings and changing email addresses
- HR reports and upcoming celebrations for better HR management
Focus on your business. kiwiHR will handle the rest.
Automate administrative HR tasks and empower your employees to focus on their core responsibilities and work on what they do best.