UI & UX
New filters and "Out of office" display on company calendar
In this new version of kiwiHR, the company calendar offers multiple views. The newly added "Out of office" display on public calendars further support employees' privacy protection.
With the new filter, you can easily change your kiwiHR calendar view with company, team or individual filter.
Time off types on calendar
The name of time off types can be displayed as "Out of office" for employees. This way, time off types like "Sickness" will be shown as "Out of office" on public calendars. Admins and team managers from team members will still see the original label.
The setting can be found in Time off / Types.
Time off policy in profile
A detailed view of the individual employee's time off policy is displayed in their profile under "Time off".
- Improved visualisation of optional settings for time off policies
- Additional fields on .csv files from statement exports
- New supported countries for public holidays: Ukraine (UA), Serbia (RS) and Singapore (SG)
- Overtime balance is automatically updated when editing working time from the previous month
Other product releases
- Time off allowance usage periods, quick invitations and public API
- Custom attendance views, improved time off balance details and easier adjustments
- Accrual frequency settings and changing email addresses
- Mobile version, weekly email overviews and features' enhancements
- HR reports and upcoming celebrations for better HR management
Focus on your business. kiwiHR will handle the rest.
Automate administrative HR tasks and empower your employees to focus on their core responsibilities and work on what they do best.