Let kiwiHR handle core HR functions for you and get your time back to focus on more strategic tasks like increasing employee engagement
Welcome to the new digital HR experience
Turn time consuming HR processes into an enjoyable and more efficient experience for everyone using a single HR management system
- Store HR and personnel data safely
- Enable staff to complete their own data
- Keep track of data changes
- Company employee directory
- One click leave approvals
- Leave policies adaptable to your needs
- Bank holidays per location
- Company calendar timeline
- Stay prepared for unplanned absences
- Allow staff to report sick with doctor's notes
- All leave records in one place ready to export
- Monitor employee wellbeing
Time and attendance system
- Track working time and projects
- Create as many work schedules as you need
- See who's clocked in or remote in one place
- Mobile time tracking
- Calculate overtime automatically
- Compensate overtime with time in lieu
- Prepare overtime pay using balances
- Prevent burnout and presenteeism
Onboarding / Offboarding
- Prepare professional first and last days
- Set clear tasks, deadlines, and supervisors
- Define internal company processes
- Share documents and company overview
- Get retention insights with seniority reports
- Spot absenteeism and presenteeism trends
- Keep track of time spent on projects
- Export reports to share valuable insights
- All the data you need for payroll in one place
- Allow staff to access their own payroll records
- Reduce payroll mistakes with reviews
- Export all payroll information at once
Expense management system
- Staff can submit expenses on their own
- Snap receipts and attach them
- Validate expenses in one click
- Export expense reports
Achieve your goals with smarter HR software solutions
Take advantage of the smart and intuitive human resource information system that will streamline your HR workflow. Increase accuracy and consistency, while you and your managers get peace of mind.
Give employees access to their own online HR portal even from their mobile app with Employee Self-Service with a better people management
Make informed decisions and increase employee performance with HR reports
What are you waiting for?
Test kiwiHR for 14 days free of charge
What customers love about kiwiHR
kiwiHR supports numerous companies and HR teams in optimising their human resources. Find out what kiwiHR does for you and why you won't want to give it up anymore.
I had been looking at systems for a few months and kiwiHR it's so simple. It took me less than 10 mins to know it all. Ready, set, go.Trond FrostCFO, Target Circle
We were looking for a simple and efficient tool to manage employee absences. kiwiHR captivated us because it is an intuitive web application.Antoine SudanCo-founder, WEDO
The price and the simplicity of kiwiHR convinced us right away. It is very helpful to keep track of every employee.Markus EnglmeierBusiness & Marketing, Munevo
HR software designed to meet your needs
You can start streamlining your company's internal HR and payroll processes in a simple and modern HR system. kiwiHR is ready-to-use and responsive by design. Your human resources managers won't need training and they'll love using it!
HR admin made easy
kiwiHR is so simple, you'll finally make peace with HR admin and your team will instantly know the HRIS inside out
Perfect for SMEs
We created a ready-to-use HR solution keeping your needs and valuable time in mind
Best value for money
We pride ourselves in offering a transparent pricing, adjusted to your needs, without any upfront costs
Secure and GDPR compliant
Get a peace of mind knowing your data will be stored and protected in a GDPR compliant and secure HR management software
Try kiwiHR free for 14 days
Test kiwiHR and see how cloud based HR software will save you time and give you the peace of mind you need to focus on your business.
No obligations. No credit card required. Trial ends automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Human Resources software, or Human Resource Information System (HRIS), is used as a tool by HR professionals to help in the employee managament and their data.
HR software can offer a wide variety of features, including:
- Employee data
- Sickness and absence tracking
- Leave and holidays management
- Work schedules and time logging
- Onboarding and offboarding
- HR reporting
- Payroll administration
- Expenses management
- Recuitment and applicant tracking
In short, the main purpose of Human resources management systems is to help companies and HR professionals to find all employee HR data in one place and streamline everything to do with HR.
kiwiHR is perfectly suited for SMEs with less than 100 employees. Nonetheless, our HR functions may also be suitable for bigger companies.
All company staff, whether it's the managers, HR team, administrative assistant or employees, everyone can use our HR solution. That's the main advantage of using HR software solutions.
Rest assured your data is 100% secure. Moreover kiwiHR complies with the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our personalized customer support is available for you during the trial phase, implementation, and remains at your disposition to answer all your questions in the future. Do not hesitate to contact us by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at +49 89 588 08 46 30 or simply write us an email. We'll get back to you in no time.
Yes. First of all, our Customer Success Managers discusses your needs with you or your HR professionals. Based on these, they will give you a demonstration of the features of kiwiHR. During the online demo, you'll get to clearly see what our HR tool looks like and how it is used. More information on online demos can be found here.
It all depends on the size of your company but the configuration is usually done very quickly. Thanks to the ease of use of our software, in just a few minutes, you can set up your account and invite your employees to use kiwiHR
Our HR software is available in English, French and German
Of course! kiwiHR is accessible on desktops, tablets and smartphones (IOS and Android).
Yes, kiwiHR has a documented API, which you can integrate with other systems.
No, currently it is not possible to create shift schedules with kiwiHR. However, we are continuously optimising our software and we do not rule out the possibility of adding the function at a later date.
We don't provide recruiting features at the moment but offer integrations to the best ATS like Recruitee or Softgarden to ensure smooth digitalized processes along the employee lifecycle. Find out more about our integrations here.