Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar Boolean
link Required by
- BooleanEqualityFilterBoolean value filter using ComparisonOperator.
- CompensatoryTimeOffBalanceCompensatory time off balance.
- CreateWorkScheduleInputInput data for Work Schedule creation.
- CustomTimeOffBalanceCustom time off balance.
- DateRangeFilterValueDate range.
- GenericTimeOffBalanceGeneric time off balance.
- RemoteTimeOffBalanceRemote time off balance.
- SickLeaveTimeOffBalanceSick leave time off balance.
- TimeOffRuleRepresents time off rule.
- TimeOffTypeRepresents a time off type.
- TimesheetRepresents a timesheet.
- TimesheetHolidayRepresents a holiday.
- TimesheetTimeOffRepresents a time off.
- UpdateWorkScheduleInputInput data for Work Schedule update.
- UserRepresents a user.
- VacationTimeOffBalanceVacation time off balance.
- WorkScheduleWork Schedule.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.