String scalar type represents textual data, represented as UTF-8 character sequences. The String type is most often used by GraphQL to represent free-form human-readable text.
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar String
link Required by
- CreateProjectInputInput data for project creation.
- CreateTimesheetEntryInputInput data for timesheet entry creation.
- CreateUserInputInput data for user creation.
- CreateWorkScheduleInputInput data for Work Schedule creation.
- CustomOvertimeBalanceTransactionCustom overtime balance transaction.
- LocationRepresents a location.
- PersonalAddressPersonal Address.
- PersonalAddressInputInput data for Personal Address.
- PositionRepresents a position.
- ProjectRepresents a project.
- SortArgOrdering information.
- SortArgInputOrdering options.
- TeamRepresents a team.
- TimeOffPolicyRepresents a time off policy.
- TimeOffTypeRepresents a time off type.
- TimesheetEntryRepresents a timesheet entry.
- TimesheetHolidayRepresents a holiday.
- TimesheetTimeOffRepresents a time off.
- UpdateProjectInputInput data for project update.
- UpdateTimesheetEntryInputInput data for timesheet entry update.
- UpdateUserInputInput data for user update.
- UpdateWorkScheduleInputInput data for Work Schedule update.
- UserRepresents a user.
- WorkScheduleWork Schedule.
- WorkScheduleBreakRuleRepresents work schedule break rule.
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __InputValueArguments provided to Fields or Directives and the input fields of an InputObject are represented as Input Values which describe their type and optionally a default value.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.