ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar ID
link Required by
- CreateTimesheetEntryInputInput data for timesheet entry creation.
- ProjectRepresents a project.
- TimesheetRepresents a timesheet.
- TimesheetEntryRepresents a timesheet entry.
- UpdateTimesheetEntryInputInput data for timesheet entry update.
- UpdateUserInputInput data for user update.
- UserRepresents a user.