HR software that won't break the bank
No upfront costs. Cancel at any time. Try 14 days for free.
What's in it for you:
- Digital personnel file
- Employee directory
- Employee documents storage
- Employee birthdays and work anniversaries
- Unlimited documents storage space
- Employee notesSoon
- Company dashboard
- Absence management
- Approval delegation
- Compensatory time off
- Company calendar
- Calendar synchronisation
- Custom time off types
- Sophisticated time off accruals
- Flexible annual leave policies
- Effortless public holidays setup
- Employee "My time off" portal
- Time off reporting
- Custom approval flowsSoon
- Time off type customisationSoon
- Simple work schedule setup
- Automatic overtime calculation
- Automatic work time entries
- In-app work time tracker
- Attendance statements
- Tracked time reporting
- Time tracking on projects
- Overtime settings
- Meal vouchers calculation
What customers have to say about kiwiHR:
With kiwiHR you can easily manage your human resources, from employee profiles to their work schedules and absences. kiwiHR also offers the best customer support we have experienced so far.Hannes WeberTarget Circle
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
kiwiHR is ideally suited for SMEs up to a size of about 100 employees. Of course, larger companies are welcome to make use of the wide array of kiwiHR’s time-saving features.
Storing and working with your personal data in accordance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a top priority for us.
No. You can access all kiwiHR features during the free trial without any obligation.
kiwiHR's 14-day trial expires automatically and does not have to be cancelled manually. Your account will be completely deleted after 60 days.
After selecting a suitable date and time, you will immediately receive an online demo confirmation by email. During the 30-minute online demo, you'll get an overview of kiwiHR's features and be able to ask all of your questions to our product experts.
kiwiHR's pricing is based only on a per-user basis. There are no additional costs, such as a setup fee.
What are you waiting for?